Thursday, March 28, 2013

I like to think I have everything I want from this life


Dear Noah Kash!
Your officially a 1 month old! They say to sleep when your baby sleeps but I spent the night before your 1 month landmark watching you sleep. I studied your face, watched your sweet dimpled smile and fell even more in love with you. I have decided that you look like my mother and I love it. Noah you seriously have my mothers whole face even down to your skin color. We have spoiled you. It is absolutely impossible to put you to sleep without having you in my arms. I love the smell of your poop lol. I never thought that changing diapers would not be a task for me. I love the sound of your voice. Yours such a grown little man. I love feeling you stretch in my arms. I love morning cuddles because oh boy Noah, do you cuddle. I love watching you raise your little eyebrows and smirk when you wake and stare into my eyes (an expression you share with your Dad). Your just oh so dreamy and lovable.  Theres so much I could say about you but Mommys so sleep deprived Im going to try and sleep now :) Im pretty sure you will wake up once you feel my presence in the room. But thats ok because I seriously miss you when your not in my arms honestly.



Despite what I've done, I pray to God that we can move on ...
Thus far you are the best thing that this life has yet to lose

And, for once there is nothing up my sleeve
Just some scars from a life that used to trouble me
I used to run at first sight of the sun
Now I lay here waiting for you to wake up
I lay here waiting for you to wake up


No comments:

Post a Comment