Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Oh baby

Happy hump day!! I am currently taking a day off of work due to a scare last night. I was spotting, freaked out and rushed my self to labor and delivery. How crazy pants is it that I am going to be having a baby in a month? I am a girl who has never been admitted to a hospital, well except for that one time when I was two and I ran into the livingroom glass table because our dog tutu was chasing us. They hooked me up to an IV and had poked around at me. Turns out I am just fine and am not drinking enough fluids while doing so much at work. I was so glad to find out that my mister is ok and I got to hear his strong steady heartbeat for 3 whole hours while they monitered me. I love love love him. I go to the doctor on Friday, I am hoping they will take me off on maternity leave then. I dont want to worry that I am working too hard and might be harming my little love bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment