Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Black Gold

I dont think, well Im so sure that I have not cried as much as I have in my 2nd and 3rd trimester then in my entire life. My heart is so soft right now I feel everything. Yesterday I cried because my sister had to leave me and I just really wanted her to come home with me. I have officially became a crier. This morning I had an "aha moment" I am getting ready to raise a king alone. In 2 months I will be a mother to a son and all he will know is Mommy and all his aunts who already love him very much. I will have to be so strong for him. The world I am bringing this little black boy into is already so very harsh. I cry tears for what he may have to endure and for things I know I may not be able to protect him from... I just know I have to be strong for him. So I have to get this all out now. And I will. I'll be fine. We'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment