Friday, December 27, 2013

Dear Kash,
Your 10 months! I cant believe Im the mom of a 10 month old. In 2 months you'll be one! Thats nuts. You are all sorts of busy Mr. Man. You are now walking and you refuse to sit still. Not even to get your diaper changed. You love singing to me. You love bath time. Your still holding steady at 24 lbs 28 inches. We are just now getting you to eat baby food. At first you only wanted what mommy eats and a bottle which costs me a ton in baby formula but now you are starting to slow down and eat.Your Christmas was amazing. Our pastor and your church Grandma took me shopping and got you soooo many clothes. I was able to get you some pretty great toys too but you'd rather play with the trash can and the toilet roll in the bathroom so hey, maybe you'll care later :). I love you my handsome man, you make my days so much better.


I love you, I love you, I love you.
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment