Sunday, October 27, 2013

Times just a moving

Noah Kash!!!
Your 8 months today!!! OMG you are moving moving moving! From 7 a.m to 9 p.m you know what Im doing? Chasing you around the house thats what! You dont have time to be slowed down. What you have started doing however, is give real life kisses. I love it when you lean in for a kiss but its also very tricky because it usually turns into you biting me. You got to meet and play with your cousin Marcellus who is 7 months older then you. The crazy thing about that is your almost as big as him. Your a tall one! You are so playful and social I love it and hope that you stay this way when you get older. Because you started crawling at 5 months and standing on things last month there is pretty much nothing new to report on the home front. You say Mama when your angry and Mom also but I know that mama and baba and dada are all babies first syllables before they start talking. Anywho I love you my little stinker. I love you I love you I love you!
Love,
Mommy
 
Mack Daddy!

Playing with Aunty Jackie at Islands

Watching See The Signs with Uncle Marcus

Before the pumpkin patch

You were obsessed with with the straw

You really wanted to pet the animals

No comments:

Post a Comment