Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I am the Mom of a 6 month old!

Dear Noah,
Your 6 months old!!! Where did the time go? So much has happened in your 5th month its so amazing to watch you grow right before my eyes. You sat up all by yourself for the first time!
And then you said forget scooting Im going to take off and you started crawling.
A couple of days after that you cut your first bottom tooth and the very next day you cut another tooth right next to your first. Teething hasnt been easy but you are a little trooper and Im learning
We went to the beach for the first time. I love you at the beach you are so relaxed the waves kept putting you to sleep Mr.Adorable.
You are 20 lbs and 27.5 inches. And I love every little bit of you. I think 6 months of you has been so good for me. I love you, I love you, I love you.
Love
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment