Friday, October 5, 2012

Five(four) for Friday

Im expecting!!! It is so amazing yet scary at the same time. Scary because I totally feel like a kid myself sometimes. Amazing because I have so much love to give to my little baby boy or girl. Im working. So, you guys know how long I have been searching for a job, well I have finally found one. Do I love it? Not quite and Im sure it has to do with me being 5 months pregnant, scatter brained and exhausted but I manage. I am so grateful to be working and I am currently trying to minimize my complaining make the best of my situation. I have lost a total of 26 pounds!!! My doctor insists that I take two snacks with me to work so I can start gaining. That is definitely a first.... Couldnt think of a five so Im ending with four, a song. I am so so grateful for my little blessing growing inside of me. I am sometimes so busy worrying about work, saving, and family that I dont stop to think how extremely blessed I am. So even with hormones raging and bills thank you God. Im in awe of You.

No comments:

Post a Comment