Sunday, March 2, 2014

Noah your 1!!!!

Dear Noah,
Your one!!!! Oh my oh my where does the time go? When you get older you will probably hear people say I cant wait for what the future has in store for me. Well if I can be honest with you my son, I am absolutely terrified for the future. I lost my mom when I was 17 and now my biggest fear is leaving you before you are ready to enter the real world. I love you a million more times then I have ever loved myself or anyone else for that matter and I just want to guide you and love on you forever. I was listening to this song by Erykah Badu called Orange Moon and it made me think of you. It said "I praised the day he turned my way and smiled at me he gets to smile and I get to be happy" Your smile brings me so much joy. Noah I see God in you. When we are on a bus and an older woman smiles at you, when we are at a store and someone wants to play with you. When Uncle Marcus sacrifices his time just to play with you when Auntie Jackie goes above and beyond for you. The way everyone loves you and comes out for you. Noah you are a gift from God. One of my flaws is that I run from my problems, Noah you make me not want to run anymore I want to stick it out for you. I want to ask God to let me live to be one hundred just so I can watch you grow. Your everything to me. I love you so much it hurts. Thank you for being my joy. I love you I love you I love you.
Love Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment