Friday, September 3, 2010

Dilla Thursday(Friday Feel Good Edition!)

Thank you God its Friday! I just need a breather! (exhales) and because theres so much going on, there wont be much explanation, the samples are pretty much in your face lovers!

So from Ramp's(The amazing musician Roy Ayers, he made Everybody Loves The Sunshine) Daylight


We get the Timeless, Classic Bonita Applebum by A Tribe Called Quest. Which some say was produced by QTip and others argue was produced by the Ummah(Dilla, Tip and Ali)


And then we get MY favorite song! Come Close remix. Common, Erykah Badu, Pharrell and Q-Tip. And this for sure is a Dilla Beat!


I love this song.... I so want a Fly Love :-) Hope it finds me one day! Have a good weekend everyone! I know I will, once again I will be trying to sneak into my brothers show tomorrow! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment