Thursday, January 30, 2014

11 months

Noah! Your 11months old! I'm kind of late writing this but with good reason Mommy got a job! I'm typing this from my iPhone so let's see how this works out. Your still 24 lbs 29 inches. You are developing like clock work. You say words like stop which sounds like op when you say it. You call me mama and say thank you so we'll. Infact you say thank you so much I think it's your favorite word! You can also say your Aunties name Jackie clearly. You point at things and laugh and you understand a lot. When I ask you to give me some you feed me some of your food. You give me hugs when I ask and now we're working on giving kisses. Your pretty dag on awesome Noah and I love you to pieces. I love you, I love you, I love you.
Love Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment